:: 13 February 2014
SA-MP 0.3z is released!
SA-MP 0.3z updates
SA-MP 0.3z is mainly a security update for the SA-MP 0.3 branch. We've managed to include a few features and fixes too.
- An optional lag compensation mode improves shooting accuracy.
- New server callbacks allow greater control over weapons and vehicles.
- Network statistics functions will make it easier to admin servers.
- Many minor security updates for both the client and server.
Thanks to everyone who helped test 0.3z!
:: 31 January 2013
SA-MP 0.3x is now available!
SA-MP 0.3x features
- A new model preview system makes it easier to find player skins, vehicle types, and object models in-game.
- The draw distance of objects can be set to any distance, which reduces the pop-in on custom areas.
- Improvements to object and material colour changing.
- A better synced animation for players carrying objects.
- Vehicle friendly fire system for servers that use teams.
- Some new hat and hair objects added.
- Many important changes to SA-MP's networking system which reduces network overhead and improves security for server owners.
Thanks to anyone who tested 0.3x during the testing phase!
:: 8 May 2012
SA-MP 0.3e is released!
SA-MP 0.3e features
- Many minor bug fixes including security updates.
- Loads of new objects for mapping, including walls and houses.
- Servers can now change the textures and colours of objects.
- New scripting features for greater control over the game's camera.
- New tools make it easier to edit attached objects.
- New animation and model for being cuffed/arrested.
- Text functions for creating custom signs.
- Servers have the ability to enable the mouse cursor so you can click on images/text.
Thanks to all who tested 0.3e and provided feedback! Please check back again for the next SA-MP update.
:: 1 December 2011
SA-MP 0.3d is released!
SA-MP 0.3d features
- Support for Shoutcast/Icecast audio streams.
- Major performance improvements and smoother game-play.
- Improvements to sync, including vehicle passengering and motorbikes.
- New models, including a replacement mall, hot air balloon, fireman hats.
- You can surf on objects attached to moving objects and objects attached to vehicles.
- Servers can remove static buildings from the map.
- Moving objects can now rotate smoothly.
- Many new scripting functions and callbacks for SA-MP servers.
Thanks to all the players and server owners who helped test this new version.
sampscripting.com and the contents herein, are not affiliated with Rockstar Games, Rockstar North or Take-Two Interactive Software Inc.
Grand Theft Auto and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas are registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software Inc.